KISS: Keep It Super Simple
We will accommodate your dog’s needs within our guidelines. We feed two times a day… morning and evening. We do not charge for oral medications or injections but please provided detailed instructions. Vaccination records must be sent at least 5 days before visit. For sanitary reasons, we do not accept beds, blankets or other materials from your home. We have Kuranda beds and fleeces for our downstairs suites and the dogs love them! Even if you have completed all your paperwork, you can review our rules and regulations on the client waiver.
What to bring:
- Pill Box: Labeled with your dog’s name and correct dosage for each day/night
- Zip Lock Baggies: Food portioned for each feeding, labeled with dog’s name, date, AM or PM
- Leash: With your dog’s name on it
- Treats: In 1 zip lock baggie with your dog’s name on it
- Collar: Please remove any vaccination tags