Dog boarding can be very beneficial for your dog. It creates a safe, supervised vacation with socialization and exercise daily. While having a dog sitter may provide your pet to stay at home, dog boarding will provide your dog the opportunity to discover new, fun experiences, new friends, and new interests.
- Your pet stays in their own environment
- There is no travel to a facility if your pet doesn’t like car rides
- They are not exposed to other pets
- You must rely and trust someone to come into your home… think about insurance and safety of your environment
- Your Pet Sitter may encounter issues about getting to your house… think about other schedules, traffic, car problems, illness
- The cost for a Pet Sitter could be more expensive than boarding your pet
- If your Pet Sitter is not staying at your home, your pet may become sick or injured during the time they are away and not discovered in a reasonable amount of time for the care they may need